The History of Elmar Olives

We make products that refresh our bodies and speak to our senses

ELMAR OLIVES
Elmar Olives history

Who We Are

ELMAR OLIVES was founded by Konstantinos I. Margaritis in 1989. The company is located at the base of Parnassos mountain and has two privately owned facilities of 10,000 square meters. It is included in the olive grove of Amfissa which is part of the Delphi landscape.

The company started dealing in olive trade in the national market in 1989. Since 2005 it has been exporting in wholesale and has managed to reach all five continents and sell in the markets of Europe, America, Asia, Australia and Middle East.

Extroversion 

Today 90% of the company’s production is exported all over the world while the rest 10% goes to the local market. It has automated production lines, high-tech machinery and with respect to tradition it guarantees its products. It uses the safety Food Management Management System which has been assessed, complies with rule EK 852/2004 and has the required certificate as well as BS EN ISO 22000:20005 (certificate number 7001112).

Gradually the second generation of owners takes control. They focus on retail and innovative small packaging aiming to penetrate new markets, super markets, delicatessens while ensuring consumer satisfaction.

ELMAR OLIVES Facilities

Land of Delphi

Our plants, at the base of Parnassos mountain, is surrounded by the oldest olive grove in Greece, the olive grove of Amfissa which is part of the Delphi landscape. ELMAR OLIVES is dedicated to providing quality products which will satisfy your taste preferences and needs.

LOCATION

Larnaki place
33200, Itea Greece

Elmar Olives LTD

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
+30 22650 34270

Follow us

WORK HOURS

MON. – FR. 08:30 AM – 17.30 PM
Saturday/Sunday CLOSED

Copyright ©ElmarOlives LTD, 2020. All rights reserved.